Gladney Fees for Taiwan Adoption:
- Gladney Application Fee - $600
- Gladney Home Study Fee - $2,800
- Non-Gladney Home Study Coordination Fee - $1,000 per report
- Gladney Home Study Update Fee - $1,000 per report
- Gladney Program Fee - $11,200
- Taiwan Partnership Fee - $1,600
- Dossier Coordination/Authentication Processing - $1,600
- Gladney Post Adoption Visitations & Report (3 reports) - $1,350
- Gladney Post Placement Services - Caseworker and Report Administration - $2,000
SUBTOTAL PAID TO GLADNEY - $21,150
Adoption Fees Paid to Others & International Fees (Best Estimate):
- US State Dept.& IAAME Monitoring Fee - $850
- USCIS Immigration Approval & Fingerprint Fee - $945
- Preliminary Package & Dossier Translations - $1,000
- US Visa Application Fee (paid in Taiwan) - $325
- Cathwel Program Fee* - $10,000
- Chung Yi Program Fee* - $11,000
- Reduced fees apply to special needs adoptions
SUBTOTAL PAID TO OTHERS - $13,120 - $14,120
TOTAL ADOPTION EXPENSES (APPROXIMATELY) - $34,270 - $35,270
Estimated Travel Expenses Per Trip (Travel & Lodging) - $8,500
Below are just a couple of the resources available to help potential adoptive parents.
Adoption Tax Credit – Most families qualify for the Federal Adoption Tax Credit, available for up to $15,950 in adoption expenses per child; to be used to pay for adoption fees, court costs, medical care and other adoption expenses. Learn more by going to the IRS website at www.irs.gov. Contact your tax specialist to determine whether you qualify.
Private Grants and Loans – Visit our Adoption Finances page for a list of resources.
Start Your Adoption Journey Today
Please request your free adoption information packet today!