- LOOKING TO ADOPT
- Domestic Programs
- Domestic Information
- International Programs
- International Information
- Adoption Facts
- Adoption Glossary
- Adoptions at Gladney
- Adoption Process
- Countries That Built Our History
- Hague Training
- Humanitarian Aid
- Waiting Child Webinars
- Orphan Care Ministry Resource
- Pathways Training
- Waiting Children
- Which Country is Right for You?
- Reference Families Information
- Request Free Adoption Packet!
- I'M PREGNANT
- ABOUT US
- OUR SERVICES
- POST ADOPTION
- FAMILY ASSOCIATION
Adoption Records Requests
If you were adopted from Gladney and are interested in requesting copies of your Gladney post adoption records, please click on the link below that describes your adoption, print the appropriate form and mail it to the address on the form. Gladney is happy to provide you with information in your Gladney adoption file.
- If you were born in the United States and adopted from Gladney -- Domestic Adoption
- If you were born in a country other than the United States and adopted from Gladney -- International Adoption
- If you placed a child through Gladney - Birth Parent
Please read the following before completing the form:
- If you were not adopted from Gladney, we do not have access to your records. Please contact the agency you were adopted from.
- Gladney can only provide the information in your Gladney adoption file from the time you were born.
- The information in your adoption file will probably not be updated information.
- The information you receive will not contain any identifying information about the birth family.
- The records you are requesting will generally be the same information that your Adoptive Parents received at placement.
- There will be a $25 processing fee to process your records.