- LOOKING TO ADOPT
- Domestic Programs
- Domestic Information
- International Programs
- International Information
- I'M PREGNANT
- ABOUT US
- OUR SERVICES
- POST ADOPTION
- FAMILY ASSOCIATION
At the core of Gladney's commitment to families is a philosophy: Family for Life.
Every adoption is a lifelong journey. Family for Life is about ensuring that our families are cared for and supported through every step of that journey. We have brought together a variety of resources to educate and assist you on your adoption journey including recommended reading, information about financing the cost of our adoption, discounts for cars and hotels while you travel, and many more.
Throughout the Resources section we have tried to assemble a collection of books, articles, links and information to help you learn more about adoption. Many of the books are available for purchase through the Gladney Boutique on amazon.com.
Family Services Educational Podcasts
If you have any questions or would like more information on how you, as a parent, can nurture your relationship with your child, contact the Family Services Department at Gladney at email@example.com.
- When Adoption Disruption/Dissolution Becomes Inevitable
- Parent-Child Relationships: Getting to the Heart of Your Child
- What to Say To Your Child About Their Birth Parents
- "But I Thought We Were Finished - Post Adoption Paperwork" webinar. For International Adoption Families after placement.
- "But I Thought We Were Finished - Citizenship and Readoption" webinar. For International Adoption Families after placement
- Happy and Whole: Preventing Disruption by Building Healthy Families, Paula St. John, LCSW
- Proper Nutritional Webinar, presented by the Nutrition Twins and brought to you by Gladney Family Services.