- LOOKING TO ADOPT
- Domestic Programs
- Domestic Information
- International Programs
- International Information
- Adoption Facts
- Adoption Glossary
- Adoptions at Gladney
- Adoption Process
- Countries That Built Our History
- Hague Training
- Humanitarian Aid
- Information Sessions
- Older Children Webinar
- Orphan Care Ministry Resource
- Pathways Training
- Waiting Children
- Which Country is Right for You?
- Reference Families Information
- Get Started Today!
- I'M PREGNANT
- ABOUT US
- OUR SERVICES
- POST ADOPTION
- FAMILY ASSOCIATION
Our Web site uses on-line forms for prospective clients to request information and/or services. Any personal information (e-mail address, home address, financial information, etc.) we obtain from visitors/clients will not be sold or shared with any third party. All information gathered is used for internal purposes only.
Contact information we collect is used to send requested or updated information about our organization to visitors of our site, or to get in touch with the visitors when necessary. Visitors may opt-out of receiving future communications; see the "Choice/Opt-Out" section below. Financial information that is collected is used to check the visitor's qualifications and bill for products and services. With respect to security, when we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server.
In areas of the website at adoptionsbygladney.com where users' personal information is collected or viewable, connections are SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protected with 256 bit encryption. For the collection of fees paid via credit card, the user's credit card information is entered directly into the payment gateway at PayPal/VeriSign. This connection is also protected by SSL encryption. Gladney neither sees nor stores the payer's credit card information.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor. If you are already on one of our communications lists and wish to be removed:
- To be removed from our email list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are using an email forwarding service or other similar service, please make sure to include the correct email address or addresses.
- To be removed from our update mailing list, please email email@example.com. Be sure to include your name or name used on any information requested and your mailing address.
This policy last updated on April 14, 2014