- LOOKING TO ADOPT
- Domestic Programs
- Domestic Information
- International Programs
- International Information
- I'M PREGNANT
- ABOUT US
- OUR SERVICES
- POST ADOPTION
- FAMILY ASSOCIATION
Read what Gladney Pathways Training attendees are saying about the 2-day program:
- Phenomenal! So grateful for Gladney and the content of this training. Invaluable!
- It was amazing!
- This was really excellent training and I think it should be mandatory for all families adopting older children.
- Everyone was great and I'm so thankful that we came.
- You gals are amazing! So excited to be a part of the Gladney family!
- You ladies are awesome! Thanks for caring.
- (I) Really have become comfortable with the speakers and feel like we really could come to Gladney forever with questions.
- I have been really impressed by trainings. This has far exceeded my expectations and they were high to begin with.
- Thank you for bringing out the best in both me and my husband. WE have both become much more confident with the challenges we soon face!
- The activities were all great learning opportunities and allowed us to remain engaged.
- Loved the panels and real life stories and situations. Very helpful.
- Wish we'd had this training sooner. Thank you for your teaching hearts and doing what you do!
- Great location, definitely feel comfortable asking questions. You have all been examples of building trust for us as we ask questions.
- Really appreciate the breaks, the food, and the toys. All really help with being able to learn, which reminds me how much more my kids need these things.
- Great content – very helpful. I learned a lot about what to expect adopting a child. I think all parents thinking of adopting should attend this class.
- I loved the panel. Good to hear real stories and ask questions of people who are living it.
- Amazing! Absolutely Amazing!!
- The tools provided by the Pathways Training has motivated us to be the best parents we can be and provided us with renewed hope to meet any future challenges.
- Pathways was a valuable learning experience for me and my wife. This is our first adoption and the knowledgeable staff and meaningful program content left us feeling more confident that we have the tools to ensure that our child's transition into our family is as smooth as possible.
- We discovered that the training wasn't just more information, it was an experience. We feel that as a result of experiencing the training, we are better equipped to parent our biological children and our adoptive children.
- We are grateful that Gladney values helping us being successful parents. We are also grateful that the support continues when we bring our children home.
- We left wondering how people could adopt without going through that kind of training first and felt very privileged to have been able to be a part of it. It also gave us a much bigger picture of Gladney and a greater appreciation for all that the center does.
- After having gone through the two days, I can't imagine adopting a child without having this important training!
- We loved Pathways and are so glad we attended. Loved the small group atmosphere and getting to know other couples. Our decision to work with Gladney was confirmed after being there and meeting everyone. We were very pleased with the professionalism and knowledge and also the heart of the staff at Gladney.
- Pathways was a great opportunity to not only have Gladney staff come along beside us and equip us for the journey that is ahead, but also to meet many other families who are in the same boat as us. It was an encouraging two days!
Please let us know how Gladney's Pathways Training has impacted your family by posting on Gladney Pathway's Facebook Page. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions or would like more information on how you, as a parent, can nurture your relationship with your child, contact the Post Adoption & Client Services Department at Gladney via email.