- LOOKING TO ADOPT
- Domestic Programs
- Domestic Information
- International Programs
- International Information
- Adoption Facts
- Adoption Glossary
- Adoptions at Gladney
- Adoption Process
- Countries That Built Our History
- Hague Training
- Humanitarian Aid
- Waiting Child Webinars
- Orphan Care Ministry Resource
- Pathways Training
- Waiting Children
- Which Country is Right for You?
- Reference Families Information
- Request Free Adoption Packet!
- I'M PREGNANT
- ABOUT US
- OUR SERVICES
- POST ADOPTION
- FAMILY ASSOCIATION
Contact the Gladney Center
* required information
At Gladney you'll find not only passion for adoption, but also an established legacy of service, professionalism and integrity. Please contact us today to speak to one of our adoption professionals.
Gladney Center for Adoption
6300 John Ryan Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76132-4122
Or telephone a regional office:
Fort Worth, TX - 817-922-6000
Austin - 512-383-8496
Dallas, TX - 214-887-1292
Houston, TX - 713-665-1212
Midland-Odessa, TX - 432-686-9040
Phoenix, AZ - 602-635-5978
Brandon, FL - 813-685-9137
Oklahoma City, OK - 405-848-8435
Greenville, NC - 252-355-6267
New York, NY - 212-868-3434
Pittsburgh, PA - 412-281-1118
Gladney is happy to provide you with additional information about our services as well as answer any questions that you might have.
- Want to volunteer or start a career at Gladney? Check out our open positions.
- Want a credible adoption source to interview? Talk to our Media Liaison. E-mail Media Liaison.
If you Want to Adopt a child and would like to receive more information about our adoption programs, call 1-800-INT-ADOP
and request a free, comprehensive, Adoption Information Packet, or you may request and receive one on-line.
- If you would like to view Gladney's International Adoption Webinar, please visit our International Adoption on-line registration.
- If You are Pregnant and would like to contact us for help or to receive more information about our services for pregnant women, please use the form located here.
- If You were Adopted and would like to request your records, please use this Adoption Records Request.
- Post Adoption Voluntary Registry information, instructions, and Registry Application are available here.
* required information