- LOOKING TO ADOPT
- Domestic Programs
- Domestic Information
- International Programs
- International Information
- I'M PREGNANT
- ABOUT US
- OUR SERVICES
- POST ADOPTION
- FAMILY ASSOCIATION
Honduras Applicant Criteria
- Couples must be married a minimum of 3 years.
- One parent must be a U.S. citizen.
- Adoptive parents must be 25-49 years old at the time of dossier submission.
- Parents must be healthy both mentally and physically.
- Clean criminal background check.
You will be required to complete a foreign dossier. The Gladney Center for Adoption will assist you with every step of this process.
To learn more about adopting from Honduras, please request one of Gladney's free, comprehensive Adoption Information Packets. Make your request on-line or by calling 1-800-INT-ADOP.