- LOOKING TO ADOPT
- Domestic Programs
- Domestic Information
- International Programs
- International Information
- Adoption Facts
- Adoption Glossary
- Adoptions at Gladney
- Adoption Process
- Countries In Progress
- Hague Training
- Humanitarian Aid
- Information Sessions
- Older Children Webinar
- Orphan Care Ministry Resource
- Pathways Training
- Waiting Children
- Which Country is Right for You?
- Reference Families Information
- Get Started Today!
- I'M PREGNANT
- ABOUT US
- OUR SERVICES
- POST ADOPTION
- FAMILY ASSOCIATION
Gladney is accepting applications for:
- Families who are open to a child or children with special characteristics.
- One child 8 years or older
- 2 siblings where one is OLDER than 8 years
- 3 siblings 0-8 or 4+ siblings of any age
- One child of any age with medical or psychological special needs
Children with special characteristics:
Gladney is excited to offer Colombia as an adoption option. We're committed to finding permanent and loving families for these beautiful children. Throughout the adoption process, we work closely with the Colombian Institute of Family Welfare (ICBF). The ICBF, located in Bogotá, the capital of Colombia, processes international adoptions and oversees the licensing of private orphanages. Gladney also works with private orphanages (IAPA): Casa de la Madre y El Nino.
Gladney staff is committed to assisting families interested in adopting from Colombia. To learn more about adopting from Colombia, please request one of Gladney's free, comprehensive Adoption Information Packets. Make your request on-line or by calling 1-800-INT-ADOP.
International Adoption Information Sessions
Free information seminars are available throughout the US to learn more about Gladney's international adoption programs. Please join us!