- LOOKING TO ADOPT
- Domestic Programs
- Domestic Information
- International Programs
- International Information
- I'M PREGNANT
- ABOUT US
- OUR SERVICES
- POST ADOPTION
- FAMILY ASSOCIATION
Bulgaria Applicant Criteria
- Adoptive parents must be between 25-55 years of age.
- Couples must be married a minimum of one year.
- Adoptive parents should be at least 15 years older than the child they wish to adopt.
- Adoptive parents should be no more than 45 years older than the child they wish to adopt.
- Adoptive parents should not have more than 4 children already in the home, unless willing to adopt an older or special needs child.
- Adoptive parents should not have any major criminal violations.
- Single women living in a Gladney licensed state (AR, LA, OK, TX) may adopt.
You will be required to complete a foreign dossier. The Gladney Center for Adoption will assist you with every step of this process.
To learn more about adopting from Bulgaria, please request one of Gladney's free, comprehensive Adoption Information Packets. Make your request on-line or by calling 1-800-INT-ADOP.