- LOOKING TO ADOPT
- Domestic Programs
- Domestic Information
- International Programs
- International Information
- Adoption Facts
- Adoption Glossary
- Adoptions at Gladney
- Adoption Process
- Countries That Built Our History
- Hague Training
- Humanitarian Aid
- Waiting Child Webinars
- Orphan Care Ministry Resource
- Pathways Training
- Waiting Children
- Which Country is Right for You?
- Reference Families Information
- Request Free Adoption Packet!
- I'M PREGNANT
- ABOUT US
- OUR SERVICES
- POST ADOPTION
- FAMILY ASSOCIATION
The Adoption Process
Once you are ready to start your international adoption journey, click on Get Started Today link. After completing the brief information sheet included in the adoption packet, the process will include:
- Returning the information sheet back to Gladney
- Attending either a group or private orientation
After the orientation, you will complete your adoption paperwork:
- Gladney Application
- Pathways Training (if adopting a child 2 or older)
- Adoption Home Study
Once you receive approval and your dossier is submitted in the country you are adopting from, families will receive a referral.
While each country's time frame and travel process differs, every story ends with a "happily ever after" when you meet your child for the first time.
To learn more about adopting from Gladney's International Adoption Programs, please request one of Gladney's free, comprehensive Adoption Information Packets. Make your request on-line or by calling 1-800-INT-ADOP.