- LOOKING TO ADOPT
- Domestic Programs
- Domestic Information
- International Programs
- International Information
- Adoption Facts
- Adoption Glossary
- Adoptions at Gladney
- Adoption Process
- Countries That Built Our History
- Hague Training
- Humanitarian Aid
- Waiting Child Webinars
- Orphan Care Ministry Resource
- Pathways Training
- Waiting Children
- Which Country is Right for You?
- Reference Families Information
- Request Free Adoption Packet!
- I'M PREGNANT
- ABOUT US
- OUR SERVICES
- POST ADOPTION
- FAMILY ASSOCIATION
Gladney's Domestic Adoption Programs are committed to providing permanent and loving families for children born in the United States and who are entrusted to our care. Not many agencies can claim over 30,000 success stories, not to mention over 130 years of unparalleled service. The Gladney Center for Adoption is a recognized leader in adoption services. Gladney has earned this distinction through dedication to its mission of providing loving homes for children; a caring environment for birth parents; supportive services for Gladney families and adoptees; and assistance to orphans and vulnerable children throughout the world.
Our commitment to helping prospective adoptive families fulfill their dream of parenthood through adoption is demonstrated through our flexible, comprehensive client services. Each adoption, like each family, is unique. Our goal is to get to know you and understand your unique situation so that together we can develop an adoption plan that is right for you.
We are proud to offer two very unique Domestic Adoption Programs:
- The Domestic Infant Program places infants and toddlers of all races with loving adoptive families
- Through the New Beginnings Program, Gladney actively recruits secure and loving families for children who are available for adoption through the Texas State foster care system, older children and toddlers available for direct placement from the birth families, as well as children born with special medical needs
We understand how difficult it is to find and select an agency or attorney that you can trust to guide you through the adoption process. For this reason, Gladney conducts orientation workshops for prospective adoptive parents where you can receive detailed and in-depth information on our overall philosophy and services, as well as our flexible adoption programs.
Domestic Adoption is Gladney's fundamental heritage and for over 125 years this organization has sought to improve the lives of children in this country. In this heritage we hope you will see not only our passion, but also an established legacy of service, professionalism and integrity.
Couples who are interested in adopting through Gladney begin the process by requesting one of Gladney's free, comprehensive Adoption Information Packets. The next steps include:
- Completing an information sheet
- Attending an orientation
- Completing the application and Home Study process
To learn more about Gladney's Domestic Adoption Programs, please request an Adoption Information Packet online or by calling 800.687.3097.