- LOOKING TO ADOPT
- Domestic Programs
- Domestic Information
- International Programs
- International Information
- Adoption Facts
- Adoption Glossary
- Adoptions at Gladney
- Adoption Process
- Countries That Built Our History
- Hague Training
- Humanitarian Aid
- Waiting Child Webinars
- Orphan Care Ministry Resource
- Pathways Training
- Waiting Children
- Which Country is Right for You?
- Reference Families Information
- Request Free Adoption Packet!
- I'M PREGNANT
- ABOUT US
- OUR SERVICES
- POST ADOPTION
- FAMILY ASSOCIATION
Job & Volunteer Positions
Please do not submit your resume unless you are applying for a current, open position. Please feel free to check back regarding any employment opportunities.
Volunteer & Intern Opportunities
Gladney is accepting applications (for our Fort Worth location only) long-term administrative volunteers at the agency and weekend off-campus activity volunteers for our maternity home residents. These positions are located in our Fort Worth, Texas location. Both positions require a background check and three letters of recommendation per licensing requirements.
One Gladney volunteer shared her experience in our blog, Day In The Life of a Gladney Intern.
NOTE: We have a few human services internships available for the fall semester. We have internship openings in IT and Marketing.
We welcome students who want to do their internship at Gladney's Fort Worth Office whether it's in the social work field, accounting, information technology (IT), marketing, public relations, or development. Read a sample of internship job descriptions in the social work field and a bio for some of Gladney's intern field instructors.
If interested in volunteering or interning at Gladney's Fort Worth Campus:
- Complete and submit the Volunteer and Intern Application
- Once your application and questionnaire have been reviewed, you will be contacted to discuss opportunities.
- Due to the high volume of applications received, volunteer applicants will be contacted and invited to attend a volunteer information session. These sessions are held on the first Friday of each month at 10:00 a.m. and on the third Friday of each month at 2:00 p.m.
Adult Adoptee Opportunities
The newly formed Dallas/Fort Worth Adult Adoptee group has many ways for you to get involved, connect with other adult adoptees and volunteer! Please contact Phillip Garrott to get connected.